APRIL 24-26, 2015
3 days + 2 outdoor stages + 5 indoor music venues + over 30 world-class performances = 1 EPIC music festival in Durham, NC
- Free Festival Kick-Off Party complete with live music and a food truck rodeo at Durham Central Park
- Free Ultimate Day Party at American Tobacco
- Multiple Indoor Venues for the Club Pass Series on Friday and Saturday Nights. These venues are: Motorco Music Hall, Durham Armory, Pinhook, and PSI Theatre.
- Two Night Headliner Series @ Diamond View Park featuring Roy Ayers (Friday) and Anthony Hamilton (Saturday)
- VIP Experience: Reserved seating this year at every location. GUARANTEED with RSVP. Exclusive VIP brunch with Avery*Sunshine on Sunday (April 26th).
VIP Experience: Through PNC Bank’s support, The Art of Cool Festival provides a unique VIP experience. There will be a limited number of tickets for the three-day VIP experience at AOCFEST. Included in the VIP experience are an exclusive Sunday Jazz Brunch on April 26th with Avery*Sunshine, access to VIP lounges, along with priority access to all shows and a swag bag. Simply put, VIP tickets are a must for the jazz aficionado.