Being a VIP is the COOLEST experience of AOCFEST2014 and is sponsored by PNC. There are a limited amount of VIP tickets left so grab yours TODAY.
Here are some highlights:
- Priority seating near the stage at The Carolina Theatre both nights
- Priority entrance to all venues
- Celebrate with us at the Opening Party at Nasher on Wednesday, April 23rd from 7pm-9pm. Food and drinks sponsored by Parizade.
- Score a VIP Swag Bag filled with Durham-centric items including Burt’s Bees
- Attend a dessert and wine tasting at Piedmont on Friday, April 25th after the Maceo Parker concert. This is part of Taste the event food and beverage festival.
- Attend the late night Jam Session immediately after the Maceo Parker concert in the Connie Moses Ballroom
- Gain access to the VIP Tent at Diamond View Park on Saturday, April 26th from 12pm-6pm. Food provided with open bar.
- Private Seating on Saturday April 26th @ Tyler’s Front Room (11:00am-3:00pm); Cuban Revolution (11:00am-3:00pm); and 604 West (6:00pm-10:00pm). RSVP is required for these restaurants.
- Dance the night away at the Spread Love parties at the Republic on Friday and Saturday nights. Free entry with VIP wristband.